Can you use the Handy with Fleshlights? This is an ever recurring query and one which The Handy can quickly clarify, as they state in their FAQ’s:
“Yes, you can use the Handy with most other sleeves. However, larger and heavier sleeves will strain the Handy’s motor and provide less than an optimal experience.”
Reading into this, it would suggest the Handy might not be able to deliver the upstrokes at max speed with bigger fleshlights.
However, it’s an impressive piece of engineering.
Read in full: The Handy machine
What can be quantified though, with a measure of good faith, are the anecdotal experiences people have had using their own Fleshlights with the Handy.
So, without further ado, this is how people are actually using their Fleshlight with the Handy in practice, and some of the benefits and drawbacks user’s have experienced along the way.
Fleshlights & Onaholes which Attach to The Handy
The Handy with Regular size 10″ Fleshlights
Regular size Fleshlights in their case measure nearly 10″ in length, and weigh about 750g.
That’s almost two hundred more grams than the machine itself weighs, and seven times that of the Handy’s sleeve, so this is pretty much the largest the Handy can handle. But, if you pace yourself, it’ll pair accurately with videos, live cam shows, VR porn and your remote partners, on a humane setting.
Used manually, as many guys prefer, provided it’s strapped in tight and contrary to belief, the Handy operates well with regular size Fleshlights.
What you’ll need
- 3 tough elastic bands or zip ties, or better still, wide Velcro strips
- 3D printer
- Or buy Extra True Grip band from Handy
Which regular size Fleshlights fit the Handy strap?
How to attach a regular size Fleshlight to the Handy
There are three main ways to lock in.
- Rubber band/Velcro: Basically, stretch out one elastic band around the front of the Fleshlight, tucking it in behind the slider which thrusts the stroker, and then two more around the bottom end.
Velcro straps would be more efficient all round as they will slip through the sliding mechanism.
- 3D Print: 3D print The Handy Fleshlight Mount from thingiverse. It may require some fine sanding of its inner surface. Reported to work well on Discuss with the Turbo Thrust sleeve.
- Extra True Grip: Buy the $9 Extra True Grip Band designed by the Handy, and go the safer, more secure route, where your Handy and your Fleshlight will withstand frequent use.
No need for manual adjustments after you’ve commenced play.
You should experience no problems using your regular size Fleshlight with the Handy on its tamer settings.
Pairing with live, 2D or VR porn on its slower mode will be plain sailing, with no issues to report of.
The motor gets warmer faster.
You will need to be vigilant of the machines temperature, and ease off when you’ve been jackhammering away for a while.
Additional Handy Fleshlight mounts/straps/adapters
- Using your 3D Builder app in Windows 10, extract the mega file at eroscripts.
It’s a Fleshlight mount for the Handy that doesn’t require any straps.
- Try an Elastic Cinch Strap (46 cm x 5 cm) on Amazon, roughly $11.
- Here’s another free 3D Handy Fleshlight adaptor that serves both Fleshlights and other male masturbators. It can house onaholes too.
- The gold Fleshlight case is mounted on this 3D printed Handy Fleshlight slide mount.
The Handy with Smaller Fleshlights
The Handy with smaller sized Fleshlights is a much easier assignment. You shouldn’t have to undergo any DIY job for strapping in the following shorter Fleshlights.
That said, there are a few tweaks that can be made to improve various smaller Fleshlight experiences, discussed below.
Which smaller Fleshlight works best with the Handy you may ask?
Well, no two Johns are the same, but one name which does crop up more often than others is the Pilot.
- Only for improving
Which smaller Fleshlights will fit the Handy strap?
The following smaller Fleshlights fit the Handy strap “as is”.
Inch measurement denotes insertable length.
Unreported slightly smaller Fleshlight/Handy combos
– Fleshlight Ice Lady Crystal 8.5″ | 750g
– Vibro 8.5″ | 858g
– Fleshjack 8.5″ | 650g
– Fleshlight STU 8.5″ | 760g
How to improve your (smaller) Fleshlight Handy grip
1. Harness a Velcro loop around a tube: As you can see in the picture above, this DIY method involves you removing your Quickshot from its case and inserting it into a tube. Keeping it mess free.
You’ll need a plastic tube with 65mm inside diameter. If you have a penis pump, that will work.
The rest gets a tad more technical. Full instructions can be found here on Eroscripts.
2. Fasten down the Handy strap: The strap can be cinched down, fastened, without the need to pad out your sleeve. You’ll need to get inventive.
The Handy with Onaholes
There’s no footage sadly of La Bocca, aka Magic Eyes, attached to the Handy, pummelling away at 10 strokes a second, however this is how she looks prepped for action, bar the lube.
- Only for improving
Which Onaholes will fit the Handy strap?
Derived largely form this vast Handy sleeve community, the following onaholes are discussed with merit and may only require a little padding from time to time, covered below.
- La Bocca Della Verita Magic Eyes – gets great rep, with or without the Handy, right weight.
- Geki Fera Indecent Onahole – bit lighter than La Bocca & half the price, but less robust.
- Tenga Spinner series – roughly 6″, smooth texture, right circumference, light, cheap, short lived.
- Suck-o-Mat sleeve – 4″ replacement sleeves are said to fit well.
- G Project Puni Virgin Mini Hard Onahole – a rare anime onahole.
- Tracy Dog – a cheap and proportionately sized onahole fellatio toy.
- DNA Milking Hole Wheel Onahole – good weight for the Handy, durable, perfect for a steady build up. You just need to be careful lining up.
How to improve your Onahole Handy grip
- Packing foam: Your onahole may require a little padding and packing foam has been mooted. Not a bad idea, or some thin cardboard or an ankle sock gets the thumbs up.